Everybody says travelling is the ultimate experience and I don't doubt that for a minute (hence why I booked my ticket) but it got me thinking, what am I most looking forward to?
Here's a little list I wrote out when I was
daydreaming concentrating hard at work...
My 'Must Do' list:
1. Go diving with sharks.
2. Swim in a waterfall. (I say swim, but what I really mean is prance around scantily clad a'la Peter Andre, recreating the wonder that is/was Mysterious Girl)
3. Live with a tribe and do tribal things(?)
4. Learn how to surf. Properly.
5. Ride an elephant
6. Jump out of a plane (ideally with a parachute and/or experienced skydiver in tow)
7. Conquer my fear of heights by fulfilling point 6.
8. Run around in a monsoon
9. Eat kangaroo (just a piece will do me!)
10. Learn Fijian. Seganaleqa, Marau!
There are so many more random things I can't wait to do and some I probably can wait for! I'm open to trying out any new things (within reason) so if anyone has any great suggestions for things they'd love to see me try to do feel free to let me know and I'll add them to my 'Must Do' lists! :)